4.12.2009

The ebb and flow...

Back. In the last two months I have been to 2 countries, 6 cities, started 2 new projects, taken over a thousand pictures, updated my website numerous times, read three books and written over 20 pages of material concerning things that I couldn't even begin to get into here and now (...the praxiological nature of art and its ever-swaying place in society). I wanted to fill you in on the things that matter to me right now and, perhaps, should matter to you as well. I've broken ground on a new project entitled, We Know It's There. It will be a multi-media campaign overviewing the absurdity and procedures that have been taken concerning Maryland's highly controversial capital punishment laws. I will be developing a website to inform and activate people against the cruel and unusual monster that is American capital punishment. Links: MDCASE , Death Penalty Info Center .

My latest tribute to Kosuth:

2 comments:

Rodrigo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a.moskowitz phototography said...

sounds fucking good to me, mate